Tuesday, January 3, 2012


Well it sucked!! it was one of those days where everything
either broke, was broken, was missing or was the wrong part.
But the worst was yet to come, last job of the day was to
strip the motor down and get it ready for paint.
Thats when i discovered that someone had use
aluminum putty to level out the top of the engine cases
where the cylinders bolt to them. The right hand
side is about 1.5 mm lower than the left. FUCK!!

Today was a little better, i finished the front end
after having to replace almost everything inside
the hub. It was all home made!!

''The poor man is the best inventor''


No comments:

Post a Comment